Hurricane Florence - September 2018
Hurricane Florence struck the Eastern Coast of the United States on September 13, 2018. The extreme size of the storm and relatively slow movement created incredibly dangerous conditions including massive storm surge, inland flooding, and wind damage - all resulting in an incredible threat to human life and the potential for untold property damage. Disaster Relief teams were immediately placed on alert with the anticipated response to the storm expected to take months.
As of Friday afternoon September 14 the storm system is still active with the full extent of the human need not yet known. We hope to provide additional details in the update section below as they become available...
- God Provides Comfort for Storm Survivors : 2 weeks 1 day ago
- DR Chaplain Thanks God for Answered Prayers : 2 weeks 2 days ago
- Ohio DR Teams in Action : 1 month 5 days ago
- Ohio Southern Baptists Assist with Hurricane Florence response : 1 month 1 week ago
- Ohio DR Remains on Alert : 1 month 3 weeks ago