Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this event has been cancelled.
Family Camp is planned for June of 2021 - stay tuned for further details.
Mark Your calendars for June 1-5, 2020 and join us!
Located adjacent to Seneca Lake State Park (public beach and unlimited horsepowerboating). Activities include; Chapel, Indoor Gym, Swimming Pool, Fishing, Canoes, Paddle boats, Miniature golf, Basketball, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer, Frisbee golf, and Football!
Join with other Southern Baptist families across the state at various life stages for a time of encouragement, praise, prayer, and share. Evening chapel and morning family devotions with Dr. James Risner, Associational Missionary, Greater DaytonAssociation of Baptist.
Strengthen family (and church) relationships while enjoying all the amenities of summer camp for justover $500 (lodging, meals, and evening fellowship socials included) for a family of four (4).
For more information contact Bob Williams (leave message for call back) at 937-212-3175, email: email@example.com.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND PRICING:
- Prices per person, per week, includes all meals & socials after evening chapel (watermelon, sundaes, s’mores) with full use of ALL camp amenities/activities!
- Children under 6 are 1/2 price; infants under 2 (no meals) - no charge, other than $10 registration fee.
- Dorms (Evergreen and Cabins): $145 per person, per bunk, for entire week!
- Accommodations with furnishings and linens/towels provided, vary by occupancy:
- 1 Person Lakeside or Buckeye $189 Beech $180
- 2 Persons Lakeside or Buckeye $175 Beech $164
- 3 Persons Lakeside or Buckeye $161 Beech $152
- 4 (or more) Lakeside or Buckeye $146 Beech $144
- Non-lodging day visitors: $10 registration fee plus meals: breakfast ($4), lunch ($6), and/or dinner ($8).
REGISTRATION (DEADLINE MAY 16TH 2020):
- On-line registration form CLICK HERE Preferred
- $30/person deposit completes registration (non-refundable after May 16th)
- Message Bob Williams, 937-212-3175, regarding electronic payment options, or Mail Checks (memo: Family Camp) Payable to Greater Dayton Association of Baptists (GDAB), 2050 Brandt Pike, Dayton, OH 45404.
Or, Mail-In Registration Form pdf attached below, mail to GDAB address above.
CHECK-IN (JUNE 1ST, 2:00, DINING HALL) – WHAT TO BRING:
- Registration balance due: Cash, Check, or Money Order (only, please).
- Staying in Dorms or Cabins - you will need to bring sheets, blanket, or sleeping bag, pillows, towels, wash cloths, soap, and personal toiletry articles.
- Staying in Lakeside, Buckeye, and Beech - the rooms are furnished with towels, sheets, blankets, and pillows. You will need to bring your own personal toiletry articles.