We plant over 1200 Southern Baptist churches each year
We lose 900 Southern Baptist churches each year
Click HERE for registration and more information!
- What about a dying church brings glory to God?
- What about a dying church says, "Our God is great and His gospel is powerful?"
- Revitalization and/or Replanting for God's glory is an act of worship.
- Worship requires we lay down our idols and run only to Jesus and the cross.
Church Revitalization/Replant Tour
with Mark Clifton
Mark Clifton is the senior director of replanting at the North American Mission Board. Mark has served as a pastor, church planter, church revitalizer, mission strategist, coach and mentor to young leaders. He has planted and replanted numerous churches and has also served as a national and regional leader for church planting and missions.
For more information go to www.namb.net/church-replanting
Thursday, March 1 – Columbus
First Baptist Church, Westerville
Friday, March 2 – Cincinnati/Dayton
Impact Church, Lebanon
Saturday, March 3 – Toledo
First Baptist Church, Perrysburg
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Registration: $10 includes lunch and book
Open to pastors, church planters, and church leaders interested in learning more about revitalization and replanting.
Learn the six revitalization/replant imperatives:
- Pray without ceasing
- Love and shepherd the church's remaining members
- Exegete and serve the community
- Simplify your strategies
- Focus on young men
- Make disciples who make disciples
Explore the five revitalization/replant pathways:
- Give the building to a new church plant
- Give the building to a partner
- Share the building with a new plant
- Merge with a new plant
- Replant from within
Understand four revitalization/replant requirements:
- Passion for the Bible and Biblical preaching
- Been a disciple and disciple-maker
- Passion for the Gospel
- Passion for prayer